Sunday, June 26, 2011

We love Converse Chuck Taylor All Star

   I used to see Converse as unneccessary, too common, and not worth the money. Boy, was I wrong! I recently purchased my first pair of Converse over Summer Break. The first thing I said when I wore them for the first time was "WOW, ARE THESE LIGHT!!!" They are extremely comfy and can go with almost any outfit! And, while the stylishness of Converse may be an opinionated topic for some, I think these are the cutest shoes in the world. No wonder so many people love them. I can say with confidence that these will not be my only pair ;) So, with that in mind, if you do not own a pair of Converse, check them out. You'll be glad you did.

  This is my first pair of the low top kind. They are really comfortable and easy to slip on and off, ands black so they go with any kind of casual clothing well. I love Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment